Friday, May 6, 2011

Defining Death

What if you were told that you were going to die in 6 months and there was a very rare likely hood you were going to pass before summer arrived. Would you tell your children and help them cope with the fact that you would be leaving them in person, would you tell them what you wanted to tell them for a long time.
I dont know how feel about this subject, a good friend passed away this past week and it was told to me that they had just told their children about this last week. They were planning on not telling them at all. How would you feel if someone you loved decided that they were not going to tell you they were going to die and they passed away. I feel like there are so many things you need to get through during a grieving process and be able to tell someone you love them one last time, or hearing that person say I am so proud of you is a huge deal when loosing someone. I dont know I would hope that in my life if anyone were to be passing away I would hope they would tell me because I would have more to say than, "hey talk to you later". You never know what tomorrow holds so make sure people always know how important they are to you.

This week in the nannying world has been crappy too. I got scolded by another nanny for the kid she was watching pounding on the kids I was watching, only because he responded with a "if you do that again Im going to punch you in the face." I feel that is fair considering she wasnt doing anything about it lol.

I have been slacking at the bridal diet thing too, I skipped the gym like 3 times this week which means I have to go this weekend. Fack. I also have decided that I may not be having my whole wedding at the venue I was thinking of because they want all of my guests to stand during my ceremony and we cant have any decorations or an arbor nothing so I decided I am going to try and make it somewhere else with an amazing off the beaten path ceremony site. Time to get creative.

ugh that was my week, really slacked on the writing this week sorry.
blog to you later.
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment