Monday, May 16, 2011

Bucket List

The last time you went on an interview did they ask you where you see yourself in 10 years. I always wonder what they are hoping for as an awnser or what I should say... In this world though really are they looking for your own personal bucket list or are the looking to see if you are looking to stay with them forever? If they are looking for your personal bucket list, what would it be?

I ask this question because Im only 24 and when I go to an interview what am I supposed to say. So I thought about it and what would make up a bucket list, who would even care. So I decided to think and come up with my bucket list. Now for those of you who dont know what a bucket list is, its a compiled list of all the crazy, funny, wacky, and fun shit you want to do before you die.

BUCKET LIST

-Eat pasta and pizza in italy
-Hug a roman colum
-Marry the love of my life
-Have something take my breath away
-Find confidence in myself
-See a truly beautiful sight
-Change someones life
-Sit in a sea so clear you can see the bottom
-Live on the ocean for a year

I am sure I will think of more, but thats what I have for now. I think its pretty good. Nothing to selfish but everything that would make me very happy to have done in my life.

So the next time you go to an interview and they ask you where you see your life going, or what you want out of life think about your answer because I bet that this answer would have gotten you that job a lot better than that fake phoney crap you were about to feed them.

Blog to to you soon
Amanda
-

No comments:

Post a Comment