Friday, April 29, 2011

It's Friday It's Friday!

Ok ok so like a sucker this morning I tuned in with the rest of the 2 million people to watch the royal wedding. Damn you royals raising the expectations for my wedding. Waaahhh. I wish I hate a jar of cash to tap into for my big day. My $10,000 budget will have to do though huh. crap.

So I went to the Jason Aldean Concert last night because my amazing best friend got me tickets for my birthday. He always puts on such a good show, and instead of one encore he does two, which I think is amazing and shows how much he appreciates his fans. But like all good country fans about a beer in I thought I could sing way better than them and decided to do that through Eric Churches Set and Jason Aldeans Set. Not only that apparently I thought I was the best dancer in the whole joint and did more booty shaking than a stripper on a Saturday night, Im going to hell.
I have to say though the most entertaining part was the guy who got stuck sitting next to this hot mess. I pittied him until he actually though he had a chance in hell at going on home with me or my friend. Then I disliked him, he had what I like to call little dog syndrome, its when they have the constant urge to hump your leg, yep that was this guy. So the lights went up and we ran out leaving that poor little man oh so broken hearted lol. Great night, repeat please.

I still have a pile of homework to do, hopefully I can finish most of it tonight because I have packed weekend full of friends and loved ones, which I wouldnt trade for the world.

I got my hair cut which it was nice to walk out of a salon and not want to cry, this is a first. I have really bad luck when it comes to people cutting my hair for some reason, and they way I want it I feel like isnt rocket science and I dont think the way I explain it is all that hard to understand. Whatever it looks great and I feel great so I am happy.

Also I checked out where I wanted our wedding to happen and the place looks amazing and everything went a lot better than we expected. I was pretty excited when everything came together like it did. Ugh I just have to make sure everything can be setup and broken down with in an hour and not be too crazy. This is going to be so nuts. Lots of planning to do.

Well I have to get back to the life of being an amazing nanny.

Blog to you soon<3

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment