Monday, April 25, 2011

Inroductions!

A new start? Maybe you never know what your getting yourself into when you start a blog I suppose.
I have decided to do this here. I have no real connections in life, well I do but some people find it hard to relate to my past and see where I am coming from and I think it helps to know you have someone in your corner I suppose.

I am a 24 year old nanny in the outskirts of Boston. I love bebe's, especially when at 3 pm I can give them back :).

I don't know what I am looking for so I guess here I will rant and rave, and you can tell me how crazy I am or my life is and I will be very ok with that. Oh and if you planning on handing me a new ass, please refrain I have people lining up to do that on a daily basis including my mother who seems to make her way to the beginning on a daily basis. Your jealous I know, try to contain it.

The gist of it is I decided at 17 years old I was done dealing with my mother and her crazy ways of life and up and left and decided to make a life that was normal for myself. I have to say I have done a pretty good job. My mom is still kind of in the picture, but not because I allow it. Mainly because she feels the need to inject herself into my life when it is most convenient for her to do the most damage. The women hates me with a bitter dying passion. No idea why.

I have my theories of course I mean when your 15 and your mom tells you shes moving and your not allowed to come with her you start to wonder when you went wrong. I look back and laugh at it all now and just vow to myself that I will never ever do that to my children. Finding the strength in the things you cant change takes the most strength of all. Love yourself before all else is another one that is challenging too.

I have a fiance too! Hes wonderful and supportive and a giant pain in the ass, like all perfect future husbands should be. I have two dogs who make me want to bazooka their cute little faces on a daily basis. I will also be getting married soon which is nerve racking. Gah. So stay tuned I'm a hoot most days, a downer some days, but all days a nanny, a fiance, mother of dogs, road ragger, and loving person above all else. <3 Blog to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment