Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Finding my Balance

Ugh, School, work, and family. I honestly am trying to learn how to balance it all still. I have been supporting myself since I was 17 and sometimes I wish I could just have a break, as selfish as it sounds it would be nice. I dont know if I could have taken any other road though because everything I have been through and done I would have never made it to where I am if I didnt have those experiences.

No regrets.

This week in the life of Amanda. Nothing really crazy exciting. I have a few papers that I have to do that I have no desire or drive to write what so ever. The end of the semester is coming soon so I am feeling either burnt out or lazy, either way I dont want to do it.
I have meeting to see a venue for my wedding. I hope it goes well because I have my heart set on this joint so I hope they can deliever and I dont really want to see any other place because this one is beautiful.
I am currently job hunting as well because come September the family I am working for is sending their kids to preschool half day and I cant afford to get paid what they pay me full time now never mind going to half time. So I have decided maybe its time to part ways and find a new adventure, whatever that maybe.

Ok I am off to bed I have love hate meeting with a gym a 4am and I may or may not curse at it when I get there.

Blog to you soon. Buh bye

No comments:

Post a Comment